Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mumford & Sons - Lend Me Your Eyes


I've tried to turn punx onto this a few times and I'm invariably hit by a "no, thanks". Fuck it, this is really good. Mumford & Sons play "bluegrass-tinged folk". The first time I saw them play was in a tiny local venue called the captain's rest. They opened with Leadbelly's 'Pick A Bale Of Cotton'. I've seen them every time they've played my city since and will continue to do so, I think. They'll probably GET BIG someday and you'll all have to pretend that you hate them but, until then, get into one of the best bands the UK has to offer at the moment. Very exciting, infectious stuff.

Lend Me Your Eyes

UPDATE: mumford & sons sold out a show in my city before I could get tickets, played TITP & made a music video.

Another update: Mumford and sons GOT BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment